The FormaPharm Engineering Group has successfully completed another in a series of regular standard recertification.
This time, as part of the regular recertification, which we perform in the famous Swiss certification company, SGS, we have extended the ISO 14001 (EMS – environmental protection) standard, and at the same time we have moved from the ISO 18001 standard to the new ISO 45001 (OHSAS – safety and protection at work). Below are some of the innovations that the new ISO 45001 standard brings:
- practical solutions for all organizations that want to improve their performance,
- guidelines for organizations to ensure safe and healthy workplaces by preventing injuries at work, illness and death by proactively improving the performance of safety at work,
- required incorporation of health and safety into the entire management system of the organization, requiring management to take a stronger leadership role in health and safety at work,
- required greater participation of workers through the organization of training and education for them,
- monitoring a preventive approach that requires assessing and eliminating potential hazards before they cause accidents and injuries, unlike OHSAS 18001 which focused only on hazard control.
We consider it our duty and obligation to not only own, but also consistently apply all standards that contribute to better and safer business of a company of our rank.