FormaPharm Engineering Group made a significant contribution to the fight against COVID-19, by participating in the construction and design development processes for the new laboratory “Fire eye” (Huoyan), a national laboratory for molecular detection of infectious agents. The laboratory with a biosafety level 2 has a capacity for running 2000 tests per day. It is designed as a separate 750 square meter facility within the central facility of the Clinical Center of Serbia. Currently it is being used for Covid-19 testing and diagnostic. Upon overcoming the pandemic, it will be used for other types of diagnostic and research. The Investor of this project is the Republic of Serbia, Ministry of health.
- NEW CONTRACT WITH A.D. HEMOFARM VRŠAC
- MY FIRST CHANCE, MY FIRST SALARY
- THE FORMAPHARM GROUP AND YUNIRISK D.O.O. SIGN A GROUNDBREAKING AGREEMENT TO REBUILD THE YUNIRISK RECYCLING CENTER
- WORK IN THE BOSNALIJEK FACTORY
- THE PROJECT FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A PROJECT-TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION FOR ADAPTING THE BOILER ROOM, THE COOLING STATION AND THE TRANSFORMER STATION FOR HEMOFARM BANJA LUKA IS COMPLETED
+381 (0)11 4155 070
Monday - Friday, 8h - 16h (GMT+2)
Drop us a line anytime!
SERBIA, 11000 Belgrade